Here’s what you need to know… the rest is up to you to figure out since for the most part – people make up their own minds about someone, usually judging by the cover. So what’s the point in going into a detailed accounting because ultimately, you’ve already decided by my writing if you like me or not. But as a matter of fact, I know who I am, I know where I come from and I have a pretty good idea of where I’m going.
So pay attention… here’s the frivolous first 10 facts…
- I’m a doe-eyed Canadian girl at heart. A woman in-progress. In fact, I describe myself as a low-maintenance girly girl… who likes UFC, American Football (go PATs go!!!), basketball (Pistons baby!!), driving fast (pedal to metal baby) and nail polish.
- I’m a Sagittarius, thru and thru. I love astrology… deal with it. I’m tired of tip toeing around that fact. I am fascinated by human nature and this is a fabulous medium in understanding the human psyche at a very fundamental and universal level.
- I’m vocal. I was given a voice and I use it. Some like it. Others are afraid of it.
- I’m impulsive and spontaneous. 90% of the time it’s served me well. The other 10% of the time… we’ll let’s just say I’m very successful at figuring out what doesn’t work.
- I’m single. Never married. No kids. Men think women are an enigma. I find men fickle, simple and superficial. But I love them nonetheless. In return, far too many of them think plus size women aren’t attractive. Shit happens, eh? I’m not built for speed. I’m built for comfort. I don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all. Barbies are massed produced and found at Walmart. I’m more like Mae West (I’m her namesake afterall…)
So here you have it. 5 frivolous things you should know about me. The rest… we’ll you’ve already made up your mind. I ain’t gonna try to change your mind.